Saturday, March 18, 2006

A few things about today

      My minor IBD flare turned into a major IBD flare. So I spent most of last night and all of today being sick. Not fun. But I still got the poster designed. I hope to get it copied tomorrow so that we can start putting it up next weekend. Depends on how I feel.
      Tomorrow I intend to design the program. We won't print it until the week of the production, but I want it done so that I won't be rushed that last week. There are enough last minute things to do then. I don't want to have to try to do something creative in a rush.
      The play is coming together. They had a good practice last night. I think the play is going to be a high point in the theater season.
      Holly Lisle has released another episode in her podcast series. If you're interested in writing professionally, give it a listen. This installment is titled "The One With Fangs." Click here to hear.
      My niece remains in the hospital. Not much improvment. Please continue to remember her in your prayers.
      Not much else going on here. I hope you have a wonderful tomorrow. Good night.

8 comments:

Erudite Redneck said...

Rain!

Hope you feel better, dude.

Michelle said...

So sorry for the flare. I hope you feel better soon.

Your niece is still in my Prayers, as well as you.

CrystalDiggory said...

You still do more when you're sick then I do when I'm well! I'm sure you'll be up to full speed soon. I'll keep you and your niece in my prayers.

Jean said...

Sorry you weren't feeling well. You and your niece are in my prayers.

SBB said...

Lots of rain! And we need it.

Thanks. I am a bit better.

SBB said...

Thanks, Michelle, for the well wishes and the prayers. They both help!

SBB said...

I suspect that you're pretty productive yourself, Crystal, what with your travels, job, home-schooling, general chores, etc.

Thank you for the prayers.

SBB said...

Thank you, Jean. I appreciate your concern and prayers. If we nag the Big Guy enough about my niece, maybe He'll give her some healing just to shut me up! :)