Saturday, February 04, 2006

Update on my niece

We still don't know anything for certain. They're still running tests and waiting for the results of tests. It could be the Crohn's disease or the endometriosis or some combination of the two or something new like a tumor, God forbid. But she is on pain meds, and that has improved her spirits, and she was able to get some sleep for the first time in days. They allowed her to take some liquid food today, and so far she has been able to tolerate it. I spoke to her briefly over the phone and told her that you guys were praying for her. She told me to tell you 'thank you.' I appreciate her being in your prayers and ask that you continue to lift her up. Thank you.

2 comments:

Anny Ballardini said...

poor baby, I wish her the best, take care, Anny

Jean said...

Thanks for the update. I'm sorry it isn't better news yet, but we'll keep her in our prayers.