Sunday, February 12, 2006

Babblerock

      I spent the weekend being sick, running a fever, stomach problems, etc. I'm finally feeling better tonight -- just in time to return to work tomorrow. My timing really stinks.
      I did get the theater group's web page updated this afternoon. I'd been having a problem with getting the changes to load onto the server, but I finally figured it out. Very annoying how a simple syntax error can screw up a whole web page. Makes me crazy.
      Otherwise, I didn't do much. Watched a couple of old movies. Listened to some ocean waves. Slept. What? The ocean waves? I have a CD of ocean waves. Very calming. Helps me relax and/or sleep. I have several "environment" CDs, including a running river and a bayou at night. If you're interested in relaxation techniques, I recommend them.
      Talked to Crystal on the phone tonight. She said that she didn't find me dark or evil at all, and she's known me since the fifth grade. So there, all you dark sayers. Although ... she might have been saying that just because she's scared of me ... Naw. That couldn't be it. She's a nurse. She's not scared of anything!
      Did I mention that Michelle has great musical taste? She gave a link to Michael Buble. The song "Feeling Good" convinced me to order the CD. I recommend you check him out if you like contemporary, smooth jazz. You can listen to three of his songs on his site, including "Feeling Good.
      And now I'm going to head to bed. Hope you all have a good week. Talk to you tomorrow.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for that Tech!

I hope you feel better and get/got lots of rest.

Have I ever mentioned how much I appreciate knowing you? Well as far as the net allows anyway. I look forward to your posts, your insight and wealth of humanity.

Thank You!

SBB said...

Thank you, Michelle! That's a nice thing to hear to start my Monday. :)

SBB said...

Indigo? Well, that's a good color. Sounds good, too. Indigo Jones would be a good name for a paranormal detective.

Anonymous said...

"I look forward to your posts, your insight and wealth of humanity."

What Michelle said! :)

SBB said...

Thank you, Gloria.

SBB said...

Thank you, FF!