Monday, June 27, 2005

I've been busier

      I spent all evening working on the patron drive for the local theater group. It's going okay, right on schedule, but I'm having to wait on people, and that's annoying. Fortunately I figured I would have to so I planned for it. I have several things that I can do while they make their decisions, but we are under a deadline. I hope that everything will be set by this Wednesday.
      Tomorrow night I will work on the mailing list. My plan is to send out patron packages to at least 250 people, a large increase from the past few years. Finding the right names for the list is the problem. I'm having to call people and ask for their suggestions as well as encourage them to be patrons. I'd like to increase the number of patrons by at least a third this season. That will be a nice increase as well as giving us more to build on for the next year.
      Well, enough about that. I know I'm interested in it because I'm involved, but I doubt it's keeping you breathless.
      I hope your day is going well. I hope your tomorrow goes even better. Night!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tech, I want you on MY board of directors! If only everyone were as dedicated - and maybe even half as interested - as you are!

~Kate K.

Gloria Williams said...

Just be sure to make the others work, too! :)

SBB said...

Thanks, Kate!

And they are, Gloria, or will be. At our next meeting, we're going to prepare the packets for mailing. I hope.