Monday, April 18, 2005

Grrrr....

      Well, a setback today. I got called by my primary doctor this morning, and there was a mix-up when the nurse was making my appointment with the surgeon. I won't see him until next Tuesday at 1:30 p.m. I was very unhappy. I wanted to get this over and find out what was going on and what will happen next.
      I'm going to meet with my primary doctor tomorrow anyway. I have some questions that I want answered. I was too shocked when this all happened last Thursday to function. I didn't take everything in that he was saying. I hope to get some answers tomorrow.
      Anyway, I'm hanging in there. I want to thank Crystal who has given me a lot of good information and advice on this. She must be a great nurse.
      I also want to thank Trixie and Frenzied Feline for requesting prayer for me on their blogs. It touched and moved me. Thank you so much. And thanks to everyone for your support and prayers. It means a lot. If loving concern healed, I'd be running a marathon now.
      Y'all take care, and I'll update you again tomorrow.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about the setback. Continuing to pump strength vibes in your direction.

CrystalDiggory said...

Wish I could go with you to your appointment today. Let us know what the doctor says. We're there in spirit!

Michelle said...

Sorry Tech. I hope (and pray) that you get some of the answers you are seeking today.

You have been in my thoughts and my prayers everyday.

All the best.

jeannie diane said...

Just heard, so sorry I will remember you in my prayers and
have my church lift you up also..
Having worked in a Pathology lab
for 7 yrs.. It is very good advice
that you got to remove the entire
thing, then biopsy it..I will be
keeping up.. Our computer at home
died. so I have to come to the
Libary now..
BE BLESSED BY GOD!!

Jean said...

TECH, Sorry to hear this. You're in my prayers that all goes well.