Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Brief update

      My computer has refused to let me online all evening until now, so I will briefly update you as I'm tired and need to get to bed. Gotta keep up with my beauty sleep so that I don't disappoint all my fans ... ahem.
      They did a chest x-ray and some bloodwork today. Naturally no results yet, but I should hear something tomorrow or the next day. And then maybe I will get some answers. So far, I don't have any, but I know how to ask more knowledgeable questions at least.
      Thank you for your prayers and support. I've been overwhelmed by your concern. Thank you again, and I will update you as I learn more, hopefully tomorrow or the next day.
      Take care.

2 comments:

Gloria Williams said...

I will keep praying for a good result on these tests. God is great and good to hear the prayers of His people.

Unknown said...

AH! The goodwill vibes are working. Continuing to pump more in your direction. Did you want mustard with that? ;-)