Sunday, April 17, 2005

Apology

      Sorry, guys. I didn't mean to drop a bombshell and then disappear. I just haven't had anything to say. Still dealing with it, I guess. Right now, we really don't know anything. And we won't know anything until after the surgery. I appreciate your calls, emails and prayers. Thank you so very much. Please keep bothering God about me.
      Mikey came to visit this Friday night and Saturday. We were going to get him next week, but we had to switch that. We had a wonderful time with him. He's such a loving, sweet, mischievous little boy. Truly a blessing in my life. And I was gifted with a fairly good day Saturday, less pain than I've felt in months. We played outside and enjoyed the wonderful weather. We had a great time.
      I just got home from church, and it's slightly weird to think that next week at this time, I will probably either be in the hospital or at home recovering from surgery. Life is odd.
      I don't want to forget to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Crystal! She had her birthday yesterday. She turned 29 ... which makes me only 28. I love new math.
      I have some things I need to get done over the next few days so I'm going to get to work on them. I meet with the surgeon on Tuesday so I'll let you know when the surgery is scheduled. I'll keep you posted. If I'm unable to post or email, I'll call ER and have him post for me. Take care and have a good day. No, really, please do.

5 comments:

Trixie said...

Prayers continuing for you here. I hope you are writing as much as possible to keep your mind on things that are under your control.

CrystalDiggory said...

Please keep us posted and let us know how everything is going. (29 is a very nice age to be -- thanks for remembering -- I think. :) )

Erudite Redneck said...

At your service as needed, friend. Be well.

Unknown said...

THERE YOU ARE! Sending goodwill vibes your way. Did you want extra batteries with that? ;-P

Gloria Williams said...

With all of us praying, we will keep your name before Him! He will bless you just to shut us up! :) I'm reminded of Jacob wrestling with the angel.