Sunday, January 16, 2005

Miserable

      Miserable sums up my day. Looks like this illness is going to linger a bit, but I do think I felt a little better today. I didn't get much sleep last night due to coughing, but I've got some new drugs so I hope to get decent sleep tonight. I think that would go a long way to making me feel better. Thanks to everyone who sent me well wishes and gave me medical advice. I've taken most of it, particularly the chicken soup with garlic (tasty, too) and the vitamins. I barely got my 500 words, but I got them. So good night all!

4 comments:

Erudite Redneck said...

Git well, dang it. You are the metaphorical rendered horseflesh that keeps us all together! :-0

Trixie said...

It's Wednesday now. I hope you are feeling better and that you'll come out and blog again. (I will if you will.)

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear about the cold. Yep, it's the season. Sending healing vibes your way.

Leila M. said...

I think I just got over the same exact virus-- it took about six days of throat misery and three to get to semi-normality. Good luck!