Monday, January 24, 2005

ACK!

      I don't have my 500 words yet so I can't write much here. I haven't written since Sunday last week, and the words refuse to flow. I have my characters staring into a well. Yes, a well. I don't know why. I had an idea back before I got sick, and now it's gone. My characters found this old mossy well in the Wilderness near an abandoned farmhouse. The water is clear and cold. But they don't need water. What was the point of this sidetrip? What? My characters think I've lost my mind. My characters might be right. They're staring at me. I think they'd snicker at me, but the last time they did that, I had them attacked by Haunts. Don't mess with the author. But I sure wish I could remember what I intended to do with that well. Gotta get back to it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A well is a deep subject! :) :) :)
-Texan Susan

SBB said...

Groan. :)

Unknown said...

Ninjas. Have them get attacked by ninjas.

Or monkeys. Or better yet, ninja monkeys.

SBB said...

Ha! And if they could be flying ninja monkeys ... Dorothy won't stand a chance!