Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Free chicken meal from KFC!

Updated: Several people had trouble printing the coupon. Apparently the number of people using the site overwhelmed it. I also had trouble, but finally got it to print around 9 p.m. You can print it until 11:59 p.m. today. If it lets you.

Go here for a coupon for a free chicken meal from KFC. You can only download the coupon today, but it can be used until May 19th (excluding Mother's Day.)

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

1 comment:

AK Huckeby said...

Tried it...wouldn't work for me. Oh well. I'm on a Mac and sometimes have trouble with online stuff...for all the great things I can say about the Mac, a lot of sites/services online are not designed for a Mac...I'm sure there's a way around it, but I don't want to spend 4 hours trying to find a way to get a $5 coupon (actually it's KFC, it's probably worth at least $8!)