Saturday, August 11, 2007

Lazy Saturday

      Not much to tell you. A lazy Saturday in which I did almost nothing except read, nap and watch TV, but mostly I read. I finished the first two books in Tad Williams' Shadowmarch series. I hate that it will be a year or two until the next one comes out. Williams is a terribly slow writer. That's my only complaint about him. Otherwise, he's one of best fantasy/science fiction writers.
      My roomie and I did go out and eat at Mexican restaurant this evening, but that's pretty much sums up everything of note. Not complaining. I needed the downtime.
      Friday night I, my roomie, my friend Kyra and TL and Mel had dinner at Applebee's. My friend Crystal had sent me an Applebee's gift card for my birthday, and I used it to purchase a delicious steak dinner. Thanks, Crystal.
      And that's about it. I hope you had a good Saturday. Talk to you tomorrow.
 
Order Murder by Dewey Decimal in paperback HERE!

Order Murder by Dewey Decimal in hardcover HERE!

Order Murder by Dewey Decimal merchandise HERE!
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...it was Saturday today wasn't it? No wonder you didn't answer the phone at work. :)

Crystal

Anonymous said...

I had one of those kinds of Saturdays, too. They are definitely needed once in a while!

(However, mine wasn't quite so yummy-sounding!)

SBB said...

Crystal, I don't like going there during the week, much less on the weekend!

Yes, FF, we all need down time sometimes.