Saturday, April 23, 2005

Some news

      I received some bloodwork results back yesterday. No infections. White blood count a little high, but that's all. Nothing conclusive either way. I meet with the surgeon Tuesday afternoon, and we'll go from there. I'll let you know more when I know more.
      Last night, my roomie and I went to a little Italian restaurant. I had an salad with the house dressing and baked lasagne. Both were excellent. A older woman played various tunes on the piano as people dined. The restaurant has various paintings from local artists hanging on its walls. Pretty cool.
      We came home, and then I took a brief nap. I talked to one of my cousins for about an hour and then watched Whose Line Is It Anyway? WLITA is one of my favorite shows. Then I read for a bit and went to bed. A good night. I hope you had a good one, too.

2 comments:

Anny Ballardini said...

That's good news, keep it up Tech,
Anny

Unknown said...

...vibes away!