Thursday, July 22, 2010

Weird

Sorry I've been away from here. Weird stuff in my life now. I'll be able to explain at the end of the month. My life is being shaken, and it's a painful and worrisome time here. We'll see how it plays out.

In other news, here's the front of the Floozy and Other Stories bookmark. I think it turned out well.



And here's the back.



Of course, everyone who purchases Floozy will receive a bookmark if they email me and let me know their snail mail address.

Speaking of purchasing, here's the link to purchase the softcover of Floozy: Softcover Floozy. And here's the link to purchase the hardcover of Floozy: Hardcover Floozy. And you can purchase Floozy merchandise here: Floozy Merchandise.

Not much else to tell you other than I sure have been enjoying my popup swimming pool. I love floating in the warm water, watching the clouds in the sky. Not been enough of that in my life lately.

Anyway, need to go. Have a great day!

No comments: