Monday, July 26, 2010

Come on by!

This Saturday, I'll be at 211 West Main in front of the Allstate Insurance (three doors up from Polo's Restaurant) signing and selling books! It's the Ada Sidewalk Sale, and I'll be there 9 am-1 pm. Kyra Childers and Eric Collier will be there with me. I'll have the softcover and hardcover of "Floozy" there as well as my other books, and you can register to win $100 of "Floozy" merchandise! Come on by!

I'm really enjoying my pool. It's not deep enough to swim in, but it's perfect for floating. I need to put more water in it. I thought it might rain today, but no moisture.

Anyway, I'm exhausted so I'm going to call it a night. My birthday is Friday. I'll be celebrating the 10th anniversary of my 39th birthday. Do your own math. Have a great night. And I'll be talking to you tomorrow.

Here's the link to purchase the softcover of Floozy: Softcover Floozy.
Here's the link to purchase the hardcover of Floozy: Hardcover Floozy.
And you can purchase Floozy merchandise here: Floozy Merchandise.

3 comments:

Jean said...

Please extend a hearty hello to Kyra and Eric for me. You should be able to have some fun.

Yay! We get to be the same age for almost a week. Next Wednesday, I'll be celebrating half a century on this earth. Pretty exciting, huh? (You look younger...)

SBB said...

I will hearty hello them for you, Jean! :)

The earth is better for you being on it, Jean! Here's to another half century!

Jean said...

And the earth is better for you being here, too. (Why have I not mentioned that lately?)