Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Other stuff

This post isn't about Floozy. I'm going to mention her, but that's not what this post is about. This post is about all sorts of stuff.

First, the hardcover of Floozy is on sale right now. Here's the link: Hardcover Floozy. Buy. Read. Enjoy. Repeat.

Second, I'm worn out, and I have so much to do. I need to wash my dishes, wash a couple loads of laundry, do more publicity for Floozy (including setting up a couple more book signings), work on the Greeting Card project, file, housework, etc.

Third, the Greeting Card project? Have I not mentioned that? Well, in the midst of working on Floozy, I decided to launch a tiny line of greeting cards. I have five designs so far -- concentrating on birthdays and humor -- but want to have about fifty designs. I'm thinking they will be available on Cafepress in the Harbor Street store. I'll let you know what develops there.

Fourth, it's so dang hot here. It was 94 today with a heat index of 106. Whew. Supposed to be warmer tomorrow. Yikes.

Fifth, the inflatable ring on my popup pool keeps trying to deflate. We thought we had repaired the leak. I wonder if the birds -- who insist on landing on the ring in an attempt to get a drink and dig their claws in on the surface -- poked another hole in it. Have to try to find it. Don't want it to deflate.

Sixth, my birthday is July 30th. I'll be fo ... for ... forty ... forty- ... No, I can't face it today. I'll be older, let's say. But still cute. CUTE!

Seventh, The Closer is back. Watched Covert Affairs, and it might turn out to be an okay show. Warehouse 13 is also back; we'll see how they do with this new villainess.

And that's enough for now. Have a great night. I'm going to veg a bit.

Here's the link to purchase Floozy: Buy Floozy!

Now through the end of July, you can purchase the paperback Floozy for $17.95. Also, Lulu is offering FREE SUMMER SHIPPING with a purchase of $19.95. And remember you can purchase other authors on Lulu now, also -- authors like Clive Cussler, Stephen King, Stephenie Myer, etc. -- at great prices.

So now's the time!

Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.

Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

2 comments:

Jean said...

Dare I be the first to opine that "forty-" as an age and "cute" as a modifying description do not fit in the same sentence? It's simply incorrect usage, my friend. Distinguished. Attractive. Irresistable. Those fit. Cute? Not much beyond age 5 and certainly not beyond early 20-something. I'm sorry. I hate to be the first to break the bad news.

The air leak on the pool is a big bummer, but the probable cause is mildly amusing. I don't imagine getting a birdbath would divert the little critters either, because I'm sure the pool is just too darn attractive.

SBB said...

I'm often told I'm cute, Jean! Even from people who aren't staring down the barrel of my revolver! So there!

We got the leak fixed. I was floating out there yesterday. Nice ...