Thursday, December 17, 2009

HSCC: Holiday Greeting from my old school

I attended this college for two years. Of course, back then it was called Westark Community College, and it was only a two-year school. It didn't have the fancy bell tower and landscaping or some of the buildings, but I sure enjoyed my time there.



Speaking of greetings, I'm still working on my Christmas cards, but intend to finish them this weekend. They have to be mailed Monday. Or even Saturday morn if I get really ambitious, but I doubt that. We'll see how it goes. Hey, where's my card from you?

How are things going for you? How's the holiday shaping up for you? I'm thinking about and praying for all of us. Talk to you tomorrow.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

No comments: