Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Once again

Once again I have been surprised by the sheer gall and appalling dishonesty of some people. How did our world produce such people?

Actually, I know the answer: They chose to be that way. We can blame our parents, we can blame society, we can blame the schools, our politicians, our churches, our friends, and on down the list of scapegoats, but the truth is we choose our morals. We control our behavior. It is our responsibility.

If I could speak to those people -- after I finishing beating on them -- I would tell them that they live miserable lives and will always until they choose something different.

They wouldn't listen to me ... but the beating would be fun.

Have a good night and a great Wednesday.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wo i was only stopping once a week or so now i will have to come every day. HI!!
roen

SBB said...

Hi, Roen, and yes, you should stop every day. :)

AK Huckeby said...

I know you're not talking about me because I had my gall bladder removed a few years ago...so I have no place to store up gall to use on anyone. It's sad really.

SBB said...

Sorry to hear about your GB. Perhaps you could store your gall in a pouch or fanny pack so that it would be convenient when you need some gall ...