Thursday, October 08, 2009

Mostly Must See

This morning was foggy, damp, and cool. A bone-creeping chill was in the air. Have I mentioned lately how much I detest cold weather?

Apparently we're in for several days of this dismal weather. Whee. I can barely contain myself. At least there's something to watch on TV as the fall season has finally started. Admittedly not much to watch, but a few things.

Thursday night has become Mostly-Must-See-TV for me. I watch Bones at seven, Fringe at eight, and Leno at nine. I really enjoy Bones, Fringe is growing on me, and Leon is okay. I do enjoy his monologue most times, and I particularly like his Headlines and Craig's List segments.

Tonight we are experiencing a terrible storm. Lots of wind, lightning, rain, but fortunately the TV is still working!

Overall, it was a stressful day, but it's ended well. I hope your day ended well, too, and that you have a great night and wonderful Friday. Night!

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

3 comments:

Trixie said...

Glad to read this -- I'm slow catching up this week. I've been wondering about how you are doing overall with all that's happened recently. Glad you can take advantage of lousy weather to hunker down and chill out at home a bit. It's good for what ails you.

Unknown said...

I do not care for Bones. Some of the characters I really dislike. I do watch Fringe and it is growing on me also. I then watch Mentalist that is one of my favorite shows.

SBB said...

Trixie, I'm a big believer in a little downtime. I hope you're getting some, too.

Kent, you don't like Godzilla and you don't like Bones. I think I can safely ignore your opinions now. :)