Tuesday, February 20, 2007

First night of auditions

      We had the first night of auditions last night. It went well. I still lack the people to fill six parts, two women and four men, but I got 10 parts cast. I'm hoping that more people show up tonight. So far, I'm mostly pleased. I'm going to have some that will nail the part; some are going to require some work, but all show potential to grow. I hope I can give them the help they need to do so.
      Otherwise, I did nothing yesterday except blow my nose, take my meds, cough, etc. I slept for 30 minutes before the auditionS and then came home and went to bed. I did check my email and saw that Amber had sent some photos of her orchids. I'll try to get them posted soon so that you can see them.
      I was going to start rehearsals tomorrow night, but I think I will start them Thursday night. That gives me a night to recover more and to get ready for this.
      How are things in your world? Anything new? Anything exciting? Anything at all? Share!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought a new horse. It's a weanling. The kids have two shows this week plus Matt is going to Basketball area 1 this friday. the dogs are all misstreated and don't get enough food or love...just ask them. Oscar is running as fast as I am to keep up. Well you asked.
Roen