Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Long Wednesday

      It's been a long day. Work was particularly grueling, almost no breaks. I've been battling an IBD flare, and that always brings me down. What with worrying about ER (His mother's funeral was today), work's miseries, the flare and a missing cast person at practice, I came home and wanted to just go to bed and sleep. Which is what I'm going to do in a few minutes as soon as I feed my fish and finish this post. I'm looking forward to the weekend, that's for sure, even though I have a lot of things on my list to do.
      Rehearsals are going well for the most part. I think the play will have some wonderful moments in it. I hope to increase the number of those moments as the rehearsals continue. A lot depends on the actors' committment. If they don't learn their lines and don't practice enough, then there is little I can do. But so far, most of them seem determined to grow into their parts. I feel fairly good about it.
      I'm going to call it a night now. Have a great day tomorrow. Good night.

2 comments:

Rain said...

Goodnight tech, sleep tight!

Anonymous said...

I hope your day goes better today. I kept thinking it was Thursday yesterday only to find out today is Thursday. Dang it.