Thursday, January 31, 2008

An email meme

Adam Huckeby sent this email meme to me this evening, and since I've done NOTHING except work and come home and nap and then sleep, I thought I'd share it with you. Please feel free to use it on your blog, too.

1. What is your occupation? I'm the office manager of a small insurance agency.
2. What color are your socks right now? White.
3. What are you listening to right now? The Tonight Show.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Toast and orange juice.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, but I don't enjoy it.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Striped.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My sister.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes.
9. How old are you today? 12 with occasional bouts of 15.
10. Favorite drink? Water or root beer or Sunkist.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football.
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes. Frequently.
13. Pets? Fish.
14. Favorite food? Hmm. Tacos. Or maybe roasted turkey breast with brown gravy.
15. Last movie you watched? Die Hard 4.
16. Favorite Day of the year? Christmas or whatever day around then that my family gathers.
17. What do you do to vent anger? Kill people and eat their livers. Just kidding. Mostly.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Microscope and BB gun.
19. What is your favorite season? Summer. SUMMER!
20. Hugs or kisses? It depends on who it is that is attempting to hug or kiss me. And depending on the person, I like both.
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry.
22. When was the last time you cried? When my uncle passed away.
23. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and some storage boxes.
24. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Crystal, I think. We've known each other since the fifth grade.
25. Favorite smells? A grilling steak and apple pie.
26. Who inspires you? People who pursue their dreams. But not those dreams about being naked in public.
27. What are you afraid of? I don't like spiders.
28. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? I rarely eat hamburgers, but when I do, they're plain.
29. Favorite car? Hybrids or electrics. I don't have either, but I'd like to.
30. Favorite cat breed? Uh, well, white ones, I guess. And they have to be alive. I don't like dead cats despite what my neighbors say.
31. Number of keys on your key ring? 8.
32. How many years at your current job? 15, God help me.
33. Favorite day of the week? Saturdays and Sundays.
34. How many states have you lived in? 1.
35. Do you think you're funny? Sometimes.

There are more questions, but I'm out of answers. Have a good night!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i do think your funny and love to learn more about you.
Roen

SBB said...

You're grand, Roen, just plain grand! :)

Hey, Michelle at Soul Patches used this meme on her blog, too. Check it out!

Anonymous said...

I think memes are kinda cool. You should start another one, but let your readers see if they can answer the questions!

Crystal

SBB said...

Crystal, I think I'm afraid to learn how much they know about me!

SBB said...

And now FF at Life Happens has done the meme, too! It's a meme groundswell!

Michelle said...

LOL!

Jean said...

I think I'm going to give it a whirl...stay tuned.

Anonymous said...

Soooo, do you #12 in your natural color?

Is the latter of #18 really considered a toy??

Does #25 have to be at the same time?

Who kills #27 for you? ;)

SBB said...

FF, I guess I No. 12 in my natural color, but I don't know. When I was in college, I got sick and the drugs they gave me killed my hair. It came back a dull gray. So I've dyed it ever since.

Yes, it is.

No, but it's fun.

I kill them myself. With lasers.