Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New cover for MBTA

      Due to substantial changes in Murder by the Acre, the front cover had to change. Here's the current one. I can't say for sure that it might not change again, but I don't think it will.



      The "noose" cover, by the way, will be used, but for the third book in the series. I think.
      MBTA is my main focus now and will be for the next three months (at least). I'll be posting more excerpts as I put the book in order.
      Hope things are going well for you. Talk with you tomorrow. Good night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI this is tomarrow where are you!!
Miss you.
Roenwinter

Anonymous said...

I don't care so much what's on the outside as the inside. ;)

Jean said...

I'm with Jolene, but I like this cover, too.

SBB said...

Here I am, Roen.

Yes, Jolene, me too, but it needs an outside!

Thanks, Jean.