Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tuesday turnaround

Hard day at work yesterday. It was busy, and my get-up-and-go got up and went a few days ago. I came home, flopped into my easy chair, and stayed put the rest of the night until bedtime. It will take a few days until I'm firing on all cylinders.

And I don't feel well this morning. I took some Advil and my diabetes meds so I'm hoping a turnaround is in order in the next few minutes. I'd like to crawl back in bed and sleep a few more hours. Well, I can do that this evening.

It's time to get ready for work. I hope you have a good day. Talk to you later, I hope.

3 comments:

Jean said...

I'm just now feeling human after my pneumonia, so I think I know where you're at now. It should get better.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the turn around. We are still praying for you.
Roen

Anonymous said...

Make sure you get those extra few hours of sleep. There's nothing like sleep to help get better.

By the way, I think I saw your get-up-and-go zip by me the other day! ;)