Wednesday, January 31, 2007

This and that but not very interesting

      Not much to post tonight. I worked, came home and wrote. That's my day. We've got freezing temps. We're supposed to get freezing rain/sleet/snow tonight. We'll see what happens. I wouldn't mind it being bad enough for me to stay home tomorrow, but I doubt that happens.
      Trixie also did Crystal's meme. Stop by there and read her interesting answers.
      Did I mention it was cold here? I want to be somewhere warm. A white sand beach sounds good. Warm ocean breezes. Sigh.
      I'm all wrote out tonight. I wrote a lot of words on Darkness, Oklahoma tonight. I need to update the word meter on it. I'll try to do that tomorrow.
      I updated the scrollies and added two new cartoons to the sidebar. Did you notice? I'm going to update the quotes tomorrow. I foudn a couple I liked.
      Anyway, that's it for today. Have a great, warm day tomorrow. Night.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't see your scrollies anymore, or mine for that matter. Maybe it's the browser. I'm using AOL Explorer because I get too much junk with MS Explorer. I have no clue what to do to make scrollies show up. Until then, I'll have view source to see them. :(

Anonymous said...

What?? You don't think skies the color of industrial steel releasing their gift of frozen white ice isn't romantic? Embrace the Winter Wonderland that surrounds you! When life gives you frozen ice, you make ice cream! So, throw off your quilted-blankets! Set down that steaming mug of Vitamin C fizzy-tablet drink! Wrap yourself in a downy-coat, put on your mink ear muffs, encase your hands in your fur-lined gloves, wrap a thick-woolen scarf around your neck and lower face, slip your feet into your red galoshes and get out there and seize the moment -- as you drive yourself to the airport to fly far, far, far away from here. Oh, and don't forget to stop by my house to take me with you.

Oh,and this is Crystal. I'm not really anonymous, I just forgot my password. I hate blogger.

SBB said...

Yes, FF, AOL Explorer won't let you see scrollies. What kind of junk is showing up with MS Explorer

Why, Crystal, do we keep talking about running away and never do it? :(

Anonymous said...

It used to let me. It updated and apparently that might be the problem now.

Every time I open MSE another MSE window opens up with Adult Friend Finder--no matter what I do. Need I say more?

SBB said...

It sounds like your browser has been hijacked, FF. Or you have spyware or adware on your computer. You can download Adware SE for free from download.com and use it to remove Adult Friend Finder.