Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Slow and steady

I didn't get much done on Murder by the Mile, but I did get some progress made despite how the rainy weather made me want to curl up in bed and sleep, sleep, sleep. No sun today, but I'm not complaining. We need the rain here desperately. We're still in the middle of a drought and ever bit of moisture helps. I wish it would rain slow and steady all week.

And that's how I'm working on MBTM: slow and steady. Just like the rain I want. I am committed to make progress on the book every day. Maybe not great progress, maybe not ten or 15 pages, but progress. And by the way, it will be done.

I guess I'm dining on an elephant if you know that story. (How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time. And probably with a sauce of some sort.)

Bon appetit!

No comments: