Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Restless

I am restless tonight. No good reason. Maybe because one project is ending, and the next one has started. Never know exactly what to do with myself. I always feel I should be doing something important. Or fun. Or exciting. Or something other than what I'm doing. Which is why I'm posting. Because it's something to do. And it feels productive to share with you.

 'Course it's always hard to know what to share. As I've told you before, this blog is an edited account of my life. Not that I live that racy or mysterious a life, but it does involve other people and I learned the value of respecting other people's privacy a long time ago. Nothing annoys me more than when a friend tells something I wanted kept private. Of course, if they do that more than once, they become an acquaintance. And if they keep doing that, a stranger.

Let's see: Have I talked about Many Rivers Harbor here? Not sure. It's a micro-publishing company. Here's its website: Many Rivers Harbor. It's taking up a lot of my time lately. Yes, it's mine. Two books published already. A third one in the wings waiting to take the stage. I confess to feeling a lot of pride in those books, but they're not "my" books. It feels weird to publish them when they don't belong to me. I guess I will get used to it.

Well, think I will do a couple of chores now. Hope you're having a great night! Talk to you tomorrow.

Buy the Second Edition of Murder by the Acre here!
2012 Oakleaf Harbor Christmas Cards now on sale!
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: