Monday, October 18, 2010

2+4!

Today at the gym, I walked 2 miles and 4 victory laps ... which makes a total of 2 1/4 miles! Yeah, I'm excited about it. Admittedly, I was worn to bits when I got done, but just the fact I was able to do that shows I'm improving. I couldn't walked that far a month ago.

I hope to be walking 4 miles a day by the end of the year. Then I'm going add in some other exercise. Won't that be cool when I achieve it? I'm so looking forward to being healthier.

Anyway, I'm worn completely out so I'm going to bed now. Hey, have I mentioned that I really like Sunrise Earth on HDT? I've been recording the shows on my DVR and watch them whenever I need a bit of peace. I highly recommend them.

Good night! Hope you're doing well. Talk to you tomorrow.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com

No comments: