Friday, October 15, 2010

2 + 2

Today it was two miles and two victory laps. My legs are really feeling it. It's not so bad while I'm walking, but after I've sat down, they really hurt. Well, I don't know anything good that doesn't require pain as a price at times. I'm committed to health now. Let me tell you something weird. I keep getting this feeling that this is my last chance to get healthy, to live the life I believe I was meant for. So that's that. I'm not going to miss this chance.

What about you? What have you been waiting on and waiting for? When will be your time? Why not now?

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: