Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shipped!

Lulu.com shipped the two proof copies of Floozy and Other Stories to me today! I should get them Friday or Monday, maybe Tuesday next week. Very excited. If nothing major is wrong, Floozy will go on sale at Lulu.com on July 1. More info as I know more!

Today was very stressful at work. I left work with my shoulders so tense they hurt. Came home, ate dinner, and then washed dishes, vacuumed the house, and generally cleaned until I worked up a sweat. Make me feel better to do something productive. And the exercise itself likely helped, too.

Anyway, time to watch Leno's monologue and then go to bed. Hope you had a great day and a wonderful tomorrow. Night!

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.

Buy MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll be holding your book in your hands soon. That's got to be an exciting feeling! :)

--Gauk

SBB said...

It is. I was hoping it would come today -- Thursday -- but I don't think it will, dang it.