Monday, August 24, 2009

Mondo Monday

Missed work today because I was sick. No, that's not right. I didn't miss work; I was absent from work because I was sick ... if you catch my meaning. However, being home sick definitely makes work more attractive.

The antibiotic is doing its best to put me down for the count. I'm not sure if it's working since I'm still coughing blood, but I'm only half-way through and the doctor said it might take a while. After all, I've coughed blood for a year now. Yes, that's got really old. About the only time I haven't coughed blood was right after the lung scope -- which was supposed to make me cough blood. Contrary to the extreme, I am.

I've been attempting to get writing on Murder by the Mile. The story is refusing to come. Quite annoying. I don't have the story straight in my head yet. Have to keep thinking about it.

Going to call it a night now. I hope you had a good Monday. Talk to you tomorrow.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf

4 comments:

Trixie said...

OK, here's the deal. You have to finish those antibiotics and start getting well. And you will, because here's the deal. As soon as you are feeling better, we are going to have a meet-up in Oklahoma City. The rule is everyone has to feel well to be there. That's the law. If the RedHawks are in town we can go to a ballgame as a group. If not, we'll find someplace great for dinner.

This is the deal. So get well. OK?

Jean said...

Trixie has posted the deal. You gotta play -- according to the rules no matter how contrary you are. So get better.

Anonymous said...

Hey I can come too? Would love to meet you all! And would love for tech to feel well :)
Roen

SBB said...

Trixie, I'm for someplace great for dinner. (I only enjoy football. I know, it's limiting.)

Jean, I'm trying to. I promise! :)

Roen, if I'm invited, you're invited!