Monday, March 23, 2009

This and that

Murder by the Acre now has its own website. There you can read the complete first chapter of the book. I've been intending to make one for it for some time, but hadn't done so. Murder by Dewey Decimal also has its own site; I haven't posted its first chapter yet, but I will over the next few days. Here are the sites: Murder by the Acre and Murder by Dewey Decimal.

I haven't felt well all day. Not sure exactly what's going on. Maybe spring fever ... except I didn't think it actually meant you had a fever! I spent most of the evening working on 75 Dates for $25 or Less!, the dating tip book by Gail Claunts and myself. The book will also include one free date in each of the fifty states as a bonus as well as 15 Frugal Dating Tips.

And my other co-author, Kelley Benson, brought by some material for our book Debt Free At Last! 50 Ways to Win Financial Freedom. I'll be devoting more and more time to that book as the 75for25 book gets nearer to completion. I'd like for both to come out in early summer.

Anyway, it's late, and I need to be in bed. I hope things are going well for you. Talk to you tomorrow.

Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Amazon.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Barnes & Noble.com
Order Murder by the Acre in softcover from Lulu.com.
Order Murder by the Acre in hardcover only at from Lulu.com.
Order merchandise designed by Stephen B. Bagley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope you slept well. We had lots of storms! No damage though.
Roen

SBB said...

None here, either, for which I'm grateful.