Thursday, May 17, 2007

Another opening of another show

      The play was great. The audience was small, but they were treated to a fine performance and they laughed, cried and applauded in all the right places. I'm very proud of the cast.
      I started testing my blood sugar two times a day yesterday. So far, so good. Yesterday, my fasting result was 101, and my result two hours after a meal was 102. Today, my fasting result was 115, a bit high, but we had a cast feast last night and I ate several things I shouldn't have. Today I'm back on the straight and narrow.
      Here's a photo of my lovely cast on the set. I'll try to take a photo of the complete set tonight so you can see how it turned out. Four more performances, and if they do the rest of them like they did last night's performance, it's going to be a great run.



      And now I'm running late and have to get to work so I'll close. Y'all have a great day.

4 comments:

Trixie said...

What a nice looking bunch of people! Wish I could see the show but I'm nearly shoulder high in boxes and things I have to pack. Congratulations on your initial diabetes checks! I hope you continue to do well.

Jean said...

Congrats! What a lovely cast.

Keep up the good work on your health. I know how tough it is.

Anonymous said...

great looking bunch! keep up the hard work.
Roen

Michelle said...

Congrats! Tech..

And good job on the regulating the sugar ;)