Saturday, October 28, 2006

Best laid plans

       Remember when I listed my concerns about the play? I forgot one. Illness. My female lead has an eye infection, and my male lead has strep throat. We can work with the eye infection -- after all, red, bloody eyes kinda go with a murder mystery -- but the strep throat is a problem. I can only hope he recovers before we open Wednesday. And I, because I never want to be left out of anything, am fighting a cold and an IBD flare. Sigh.
       We picked up the last item for the set today. The sofa will be in place tonight, and I should be able to share some photos of the set tomorrow. We are practicing tonight, but no practice tomorrow. We'll have full dress rehearsals Monday and Tuesday nights.
       I wish that all of my online friends could see the play. We will be making a video of the play, but it will be, obviously, too long to post here. And the quality won't be that good, but I will enjoy watching it at a later date, and I think the cast will, too.
       Well, it's time to get ready to go down there. I hope you're doing well. I'm not doing much besides the play, but my life should get more interesting after next week. Take care!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Group shot!

Jean said...

No. No. No. I said, "Break a leg." Not, "Get sick."

Good luck -- something will work out.