Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Relief

      I'm fine. Thank you to everyone who sent their comfort and support. I realized something important today. Although it upset me, I also felt a sense of relief, like a weight that had been slowly pressing on my chest had been released. So enough about that.
      My IBD flared today. I've been eating things I shouldn't. Too much stress. So back to the restricted diet and some down time, and things will be better.
      The writing is going along. I'm impatient to get the book finished, but while I'm writing it, I don't feel that way. The story is keeping my interest so far, and there are a lot of words behind me. So maybe I have something good here.
      Both Trixie and ER are begging for comments. They're sad little blog waifs. Head on over and make them happy. For that matter, visit all the Blogs of Interest I have listed to the left. Lots of good stuff in them. Speaking of blogs, I got asked how I choose the ones I list. Well, they list this blog and they're good. I don't require much else. I don't link, however, to blogs that have adult material on them, which is why a couple blogs that link to this one aren't listed. (I just keep those on my Favorites in my browser ... )
      And on that note, good night!

5 comments:

Erudite Redneck said...

Just keep hangin' in there, dude.

Anonymous said...

Your getting there!!! I knew you wouldn't stay down!!! What did you call yourself --- the original bump and go boy? :) Thats what you are you know!!!

Love ya!!!

Gloria Williams said...

I'm sorry to hear about your IBD. I have a touch of IBS, but I've always called it a nervous stomach. I think it's because of all the chemicals in our foods. We've eaten a steady diet of them for years in just about everything. Who knows what it has done to us?

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon.

Trixie said...

You feel better, all around, you hear? Body, mind and spirit.

And thanks for the plug!