Monday, August 18, 2008

Sicker

I'm waiting to go to the doctor. I'm not sure what's going to happen there. I suspect some more tests and maybe a hospital stay for a couple of days. The hospital was suggested Friday, but I -- penny pinching, no health insurance -- vetoed it. Now I'm going to shut up and do what they tell me to do. I'll worry about paying for it later. I need to get better.

What's wrong? I can only give you symptoms: fever, coughing, cramps, inflamed left ear, bloody snot, aches and pains, screaming headaches, dizzy, etc. It's a smorgasbord of pain, and I want it over.

I appreciate your thoughts, prayers, and well-wishes. If they put me in the hospital, I'll ask my roomie to get on here and update you. I'm not -- as far as I know -- near death or anything like that. I'm just really, really sick, and I need to do whatever I need to do to get better. Health is a blessing that I take for granted. I'm going to do better about that now.

3 comments:

Trixie said...

Saying prayers for your improved health and comfort, Tech. I'll be thinking about you until we hear you are on the mend.

AK Huckeby said...

Definitely saying prayers dude. Get well. Also, some of what you said sounds suspiciously like the symptoms someone described to me today after having been bit by a brown recluse spider. They took it for a week, and the last day, before going to the doc, this person couldn't drive, walk, talk...it was as if the world was somewhere else.


Just raising it as a possibility to consider...

Anonymous said...

You're on my prayer list.