Monday, August 18, 2008

No hospital

No hospital time yet. After a terrible day filled with more people taking my body fluids, my doctor decided the hospital could wait until we see what the meds are going to do. And I have been able to keep down some liquids now so dehydration is moved off the list of problems, which I think was the real concern. That and the ability to have ready access for whatever body fluids they might need. No real diagnosis yet. Maybe tomorrow.

That's all I know at the moment. I appreciate your thoughts and prayers. You're awesome.

5 comments:

Kirsten said...

So, so glad you didn't have to go into the hospital! Hope the meds work as they ought.

Rain said...

Wishing you a quick recovery and keeping you in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I am following this for more news. Glad for the money sake no hosp. but i know how much you love being fawned over by the nurses! GET WELL SOON!
Roen

Jean said...

Despite the grim nature of your report, it does sound as if you're experiencing an incremental improvement.

Now, if only you could convince them to pay YOU for the right to take your body fluids and not the other way around, you'd be in business.

Trixie said...

It's been several days since last we heard from you. Is there an update? Hopefully one with good news?z