Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Still alive

      Yes, I'm still alive, Roen. I've been very busy with Murder by the Acre. If you've been watching the progress meter to the left, you can see that I've added 5,000 words to the total over the past few days. That's old and new material. I intend to have MBTA at least at the 50 percent point by the end of January. That's 34,225 words total before the end of the month. I have over 20,000 now. I think I will be able to do it. Then I will have February and March to produce the last half and to polish like mad. At least that's the plan.
      Anyway, I haven't had much time to do anything else. And won't until I get MBTA published. I also have to work on the January family newsletter sometime in here. Not enough hours in the day, you know.
      Hope you're doing well. Will try to be back tomorrow. Maybe with an excerpt. Good night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Thank you for the up date! It is Great to know you are alive and kicking. I am not the one who promised daily posts but i do read and miss my Harbor fix. Go GO write write!
Roen

SBB said...

I think I promised to try, sweetie. And try I have.

SBB said...

And I did post on the Great Slimdown. Stop by and join us in the pursuit of health.

Anonymous said...

Hum I really do need to
Roen