Friday, September 27, 2024

WRP: "Why Conni Lee Writes"

Three days a week, I meet with other writers in Writing Room Prime on Zoom where we spend an hour focused on writing, plotting, or anything that advances our careers as writers. I've been asking the participants why they write. Here's one of the answers.

"Why I write: Because I have so much to say and to share. But you probably know that. I’m not a normal person in that I take risks in life. Not the death-defying ones, but ones that seem to burst my norm. It makes life exciting for me. I write to share my stories about the risks I’ve taken whether it’s from a career that not many relate to, from my experiences in traumatic grief, or from taking on creative endeavors."
~ Conni Lee, author of the forthcoming Reclaiming October



No comments: