Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Productive morn, afternoon slog

Had a productive morning, but my afternoon was a slog of exhaustion and sloppy work. Don't know what happened. I had a normal lunch, one I've had many times before. I don't understand what happened to my drive. I guess it drove away.

Anyway, finally got the March family newsletter mailed! Woohoo! Now I can start work on the April and May newsletters. Yes, I'm still behind, but I think I can catch up this month.

And speaking of months, can you believe it's already June 1? I'm amazed. It seems like the year is rushing by. I was supposed to be rich and famous by now. I'm running a bit behind schedule.

It's nearly midnight. That's all I have to say about today. Talk to you tomorrow.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Wow, that sounds like my day, except for the productive morning part.