Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Oakleaf Harbor

I've been updating my Cafepress store for the past few days. A new look, new products, general rearranging, etc. Stop by and have a look at it and tell me what you think. Here's the link: Oakleaf Harbor. I'll be letting you know as I add new products. Naturally, they are all products that I designed. Well, the graphic part of them, I designed.

Otherwise, my time today had been taken up with housework, errands, doctor's visit, etc. Nothing much to report.

Oh, I'm getting words on Murder by the Mile, too. Woohoo!

51,354 is my word count so far. Need another 24,000 or so. Wonder how long that will take. Trying to get 500 words a day. Sometimes that's quite hard.

Nearly midnight so I should get in bed. Talk to you tomorrow.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: