Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Createslate launches

Createslate: It's a new blog started by Jean Schara and me. It's about artistic accountability and creative satisfaction. Not much is there yet, but we'll be adding content, aided by Adam Huckeby, who has joined us. I'm hoping three or four more authors will also chose to join and participate. If you're interested, let me or Jean know.

Check Createslate out and see what you think. I've put a mission statement up there, and I think you can get a feel for what we're aiming for.

Anyway, how was your day? I was sick off and on, but still managed to vacuum my house, wash the dishes, fold a load of clothes, and a few other tasks, such as working on Createslate. My stomach hasn't been right for days now. I think it might be the rich food or maybe the excitement of Christmas. Who knows? It's a contrary stomach at the best of times.

And I've been reading over what I've written for Murder by the Mile and see what needs to be added and what needs to deleted and so on. Whoever said that writing was actually rewriting knew what he/she was talking about.

Anyway, that was my day. I'm very tired. Going to call it a night. Talk to you tomorrow. Pleasant dreams!

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: