Monday, September 20, 2010

Okay, the party's over

Ever had someone linger long after the party was over? That's the way I feel about my current head cold and back trouble. It's time for them to move on out. I have things to do, but can barely drag myself out of bed long enough to take some meds. Sigh. I'd be angry, but that takes too much energy. Anyway, I have plenty of plans. I hope I can get them started this week. How is life treating you? I hope you're healthy. Going to call it a night now, but before I go, here's a poem. 

Quicksilver
Let us pray. Power Who moves the universe Who makes the mountains speak and the skies sing and the waves give praise To Thee we offer thanks for these quicksilver moments brief and precious that compose our lives. We sparkle but briefly against the bounded night motes of lights bright before we fade into shadow But in these fleeting moments, we live and die weep and laugh and gloriously love So we give thanks to Thee and ask upon us Thy endless blessings and unbounded mercy. We ask this in Thy Myriad Name remembering always to give unto You all the praise And we all say amen. 

No comments: