Thursday, April 22, 2010

Old fashioned

Okay, here's the deal. I'm old-fashioned enough to lose respect for a vice president who casually uses the stupidly called F-bomb. I expect that word at bars, on HBO, and, unfortunately, at college football games. However, I don’t expect it from the man who is one heartbeat from the most respected office in our nation. Then to think it’s funny and to disregard the example he sets for our children! Yes, I said I was old-fashioned.

Now I would never take away his right to say it. He has the right to be as crass and vulgar as he wants to be in his language. Free speech, and I'm glad we have it. But I have the right to disapprove and to remember his lack of respect for common courtesy -- which is apparently uncommon in Congress -- when it comes time to vote again. It sure doesn't incline me to support policies that may be articulated by that mouth.

Okay, enough preaching. Night!

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com.
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in HARDCOVER at Lulu.com.
Buy MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: