Sunday, December 28, 2008

Catching up a bit

Did you have a good Christmas? Mine was. Not perfect, of course. Illness, delays, etc., but it was still good despite everything. Or maybe because. My family came to see me, and we had a good visit.

I sure have enjoyed not being at work, but I return to what I affectionately call "the hell-hole" tomorrow. Whee. Somehow I am able to contain my joy.

Not much else to tell you. I've been working on a project that I've named "365 Days." Basically I'm attempting to write a list of one positive thing a day to do. These include: publicity for my books, weight loss activities, writing, improving my financial status, etc. You'd be surprised how hard it is to figure out 365 different things to do. Of course, some of them will be repeats, but for the most part, new and different each day. We'll see how that goes.

Walking to Jericho has stalled presently, but I'm going to restart it on January 1st. We'll see how many miles we can make in 2009. I hope the other participants join me again. It would be cool to get healthy together.

I'm on Facebook now. I'm not sure I mentioned that before. If you're on there, friend me! I'm also on Twitter, but I'm not sure how long I will be there. Seems to require a bit too much information, and I don't have that many interesting things happen to me during a day.

I guess that will be it for this evening. Have a great evening!

2 comments:

Trixie said...

Let's hope for some decent weather for our walk starting Jan. 1. I've got my typical "New Year approaches! Must do something!" vibe going. Looks like it will be walking, as I can't afford anything else!

SBB said...

That's a good selling point on walking, Trixie: it doesn't cost much if anything!