Saturday, November 01, 2008

Bookmark this!

Both versions of Murder by the Acre -- softcover and hardcover -- are now on sale. A great weight has been lifted from me. I feel ... weird and strangely disconnected. I'm always this way after a project ends until a new project claims me. Of course, I have to start work on all the publicity for MBTA. Speaking of which, Frenzied Feline designed the front of the giveaway bookmark for me. Here it is:



And here's the back:



The faint green and blue lines on the bookmark will not print. They're part of the publishing process. I had the bookmarks printed by PrintPlace.com. They did a good job. I've very pleased with how they turned out. Of course, Frenzied designed an excellent front so they had good material to work with.

I have a busy day planned so I'm going to get to it. Have a great day!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh good, I was waiting on the hardcover. Now I just have to decide what all I want. :)

Kirsten said...

Love your design, Frenzied!