Thursday, December 30, 2010

More Createslate

Worked on Createslate some more today, did some housework, walked at the gym (2 miles walking and 15 minutes on the exercise bike), and a few other things. Very tired at the moment.

Saturday I start my 500-1000 words a day. That's one of my goals for the New Year. I'm looking forward to it. I'm giving myself 14 days off for vacation and/or illness. Otherwise, no requirements other than 500-1000 words a day. I was going to aim for 1k a day, but after talking to other writers, I want to give myself some wiggle room. Just in case.

And now I'm going to call it a night. Oh, go here and see my new bio on Createslate. I'm going to work a bit more on it, but at the end of it, you'll see my goals for the new year. Anyway, I'm out of here!

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: