Sunday, May 20, 2012

Still here

Not much to report, really, but here it is.

Still on the low carb diet. Some days I do really well. Some days not as good, but still not bad. I've adapted to this, apparently. 

Still working on the Christian devotion book with my friend. (It has a name now: On Target.)

Still doing a few things for the writers group anthology. We have a book signing June 7, which should be the last thing I help them do with this book.

Still working on Murder by the Mile. Slowly the story is coming together. Plot holes are being filled, but dang, it's taking me forever. Also, it's a dark story. Maybe too dark for my cozy audience.

Sold several copies of Murder by Dewey Decimal and Murder by the Acre (Second Edition) online. I'll have a little royalty check come August. Every bit helps. Been thinking I will do a second edition for MBDD, too. I'd like a new cover. Also, I would fix a nagging one word error that bothers me every time I read it. And I'll fix the sex of Obsidian, Lisa's cat. No one has ever mentioned those two errors to me, but both of them bother me.

Went to my niece's graduation last Friday night. She's amazing, beautiful, charming, and a true brainic. Received  $102,000 dollars in academic scholarship money. She'll need it. She plans to be a doctor. Saw all my nieces and nephew and my siblings and their spouses. Nice visit, but short.

And that's all I have to report. Have a great week!

Buy the new edition of Murder by the Acre here!
2012 Oakleaf Harbor Christmas Cards now on sale!
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: