Sunday, March 25, 2012

What I did

Let's see. What did I do last week?
- Cleaned house. Sigh. I don't think of myself as a messy person, but somehow messes happen.
- Regular daily chores. I want a maid! To clean house. Get your minds out of the gutter. :)
- Walked four days. Knee swelled, and I had to skip one day. Arthritis is a ... female dog.
- Continued on the low carb diet. Blood sugar is doing well. Not as low as I'd like, but I think it will get there. Bought a no-sugar cookbook. Collected low carb recipes.
- Went out to eat four times with various friends. Ate low carb each time. Rather proud of that.
- Waited for the arrival of the anthology proof copies, which arrived Wednesday and Thursday. They look good. A few formatting errors, but easily fixed.
- Went to the writers group meeting Saturday morning. Gave out proof copies. Discussed contracts and what comes next.
- Went to Wal-Mart in the afternoon and was actually able to buy jeans there in my size. A side effect of my diet is that I've lost 4 inches around my waist and 36 pounds. Quite amazing. Wish I had done this six months ago. Who knows how well I'd be doing by now?
- Went out to eat Saturday night with three friends, including one from my writers group. Two of them ate low carb, too. One did not. I wore a pair of my new "slimmer" jeans.
- Church today. Watched a couple of old movies while cleaning my desk and getting my book notes organized.
- Wrote up the contract for the anthology for all the authors to sign at the next meeting.

This week:
- Walk at least four days.
- Continue on the low carb diet.
- Daily chores.
- Renew tag on car.
- Pay bills.
- Write each day -- at least one word, dang it -- on Murder by the Mile.
- Proofread my anthology entries one last time.

And if I do all that, I'll be really pleased. Talk to you later.

Oakleaf Harbor Christmas Cards now on sale!
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: