Friday, August 26, 2011

Insomnia

Been sleeping poorly. Don't know why. I'm always tired, but I can't seem to stay asleep. I catch myself dozing off during the day.

Of course, I go to bed later than I should, but I do go when I'm tired. I'm tried going to bed when I'm not tired and I just lie there until I do finally get tired so I'd rather be up and doing something -- which is what the sleep aid books say I should do.

It's quite annoying.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Amazon.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in soft cover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Right there with you. My allergies cause me to wake up in the middle of the night. Even Get Some Zzzzs doesn't help me stay asleep. The only thing I can do is hang on until can get to the doctor for new meds. This is like having jet lag.

Anonymous said...

Are you tired even after you do get some sleep? Sleep apnea maybe partially to blame.

--gail