Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Howdy!

Did you think I forgot ya? No, I've been wrestling with my computer and fighting a cold and having company for the weekend, and basically I was just plumb worn out. I wanted to stop by briefly and let you know I'm still here, still unemployed, still chugging along, still selling books, still putting out my monthly family newsletter (I'm caught up to July) and so on.

Very busy today with errands, housework, newsletter, and (shh, don't tell anyone) writing. It's been a while since I've devoted a lot of time of putting my butt in the chair and leting the words flow. Well, they're not really flowing right now, but they will. They will if they know what's good for them ...

Hey, a big thank you to my friend Gail! I used a gift card that she sent me for my birthday yesterday evening at Wal-Mart and purchased a couple of items. Nothing fun, but very useful items. So thanks, Gail!

Anyway, more later. Just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you and rooting for you. Somehow or another, we're all going to be okay.

Buy Floozy and Other Stories in paperback at Lulu.com
Buy Floozy and Other Stories in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Barnes&Noble.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by Dewey Decimal at Lulu.com

Buy Murder by the Acre at Amazon.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at Barnes & Noble.com
Buy Murder by the Acre at BooksAMillion.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in softcover at Lulu.com
Buy Murder by the Acre in hardcover at Lulu.com

Buy Floozy, MBTA & MBDD items and more at Oakleaf Harbor

No comments: